Pump up the Volume.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomad

Reaction score
Dang boys lets get this board pumping. Its like a freaking gohst town around here sometimes.

Its a great place but we need to Turbo Charge it a little.

Greetings. 1st post!! :D Been playing for about 21 years{guess I'm an old fart at 35 :wink: } and been using Boogies for about half those years after going thru about a hundred or so other amps in the quest for the ultimate tone. :lol: I've been running the same rig for years now consisting of a Dual Recto. Head {Serial #33} which I bought new waayy back before they hit the stores, a Mike B. rodded Mark 4 short head with a prototype diamond plate bottom recto cab and the matching top cab. I also use an old Ampeg v4 cabinet that I loaded with Altec 417 8h or 8c ? {cant remember now DOH!}, and actually mixing the two cabs and playing with the graphic e.q. on the Mark4 can sound really good going down on tape. The Recto head stays on orange and sounds real close to an old "plexi" sound using stock tubes. I've been reading this forum for the past few days and its nice to see there are still people very much into searching for "the" tone. This is definitaly tha place ta be!!! :D
Phil

Nomad said:
Dang boys lets get this board pumping. Its like a freaking gohst town around here sometimes.

Its a great place but we need to Turbo Charge it a little.

Post a link to the board whenever you deal with a fellow Boogie owner on another forum.

Latest posts

Back