PRS USERS!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriz_batman

Reaction score
hi, I am currently using 3 modern eagles but i only play 2 because the other is just a collection i let sit there so 30-40(i'm 18) years from now i will be able to play it in perfect condition. But for some reason i love the modern eagle's tone but only like the custom 24 sound that i have.... i mean i played every single prs out there and i keep coming back to the modern eagle. also have you heard of the new ME2? I don't like it nearly as much as the first. Anyway which is your favorite prs production model and why? also add what kind of music do you play.

I own 3 Singlecuts...since my first, all my other guitars have been sold and replaced with PRS singlecuts. They sound HUGE, the neck and body fit perfectly with me, and they play effortlessly.

I wonder how many more are gonna come? Three is a lot :lol:

I have a CE24 and a Singlecut. My personal overall favorite is the Singlecut but for leads I love the 24.

4-PRS.jpg

and my No.1

PRS-513-ViolinAmber.jpg

I have a 2004 PRS hollowbody spruce with the piezo system. I recently switched out the pickups for EMG 81TW (bridge) and EMG 85 (neck) active pickups since I play a lot of metal and hard rock. The guitar sounds absolutely amazing!! I'll post pictures of it soon.

My 08 Cu24 Whale Blue. :D

I want an ME-II so bad now...

PRSNew2.jpg

I have a 20th anniversary Custom 24. And had a 10 top Custom 22. I think PRS does a good job for a factory maker. Great consistency as far as playability goes.....not all of them sound great which is why I have gone through 5 or 6 PRS guitars over my years of playing.

prstop7.jpg

prstop4.jpg

prstop.jpg

P7300002.jpg

Man, your 20th's top looks like a lush carpet. Warm and inviting. :D Very unique. Is the sunburst an Artist Pack?

I've had a 1998 mccarty 10 top for a little over a year, and it still blows me away- fantastic guitar with fantastic tones. I just purchased a 1999 prs hollowbody II with the piezo system, and it's incredible through my mesas- beautiful crystal highs, incredible clarity- having that go through my eventide and into my 2:100 and rec pre is just heavenly.
The super cool thing is i've got my girlfriend interested in learning guitar now, and she loves the way prs guitars feel- so she just ordered a 2005 20th anniversary prs 24 with the special bird inlays- i can't wait to try that one out on my mesas! :p

Not an Artist but it is a 10 top, as is the Custom 22.

I recently bought this custom 24 for 1000 bucks...pretty sweet deal

theprs2.jpg

theprs1.jpg

Nicer top than my 20th anniversary model....but it isnt a 10 top.

Heres my 2008 custom 24 artist package with the macassar ebony fingerboard in black cherry
8138581_lg4.jpg

I have 4 now, selling my Vintage Yellow to get another Ibanez. I sold all of my Ibanez Customs awhile back and ended up with 6 PRS and then I thinned them to what I actually use. None sound as huge as my Tremonti.

Latest posts

Back