Pro Net Pricing as of February 2007

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
Here it is. Please do not link to these.

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_1.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_2.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_3.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_4.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_5.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_6.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_7.gif

Mesa-Feb2007-ProNetPriceList_8.gif

Is it me or do these seem a little fuzzy :?: The last page isn't too bad, but the rest are hard to read. :?

Its a nice gesture to post this here, but unfortunately, unusable as it is nearly impossible to read :cry:

Although it is a little fuzzy, I just wish I could zoom it...

At resolution of 1280x1024 on a 21" screen it is a little small

I'll give you an "E" for Effort, but they still aren't that great if you don't have 20/15 vision :lol:

You know these are available from your dealer or you can do like I did and buy a new Boogie. Price list and catalog is included with your manual.

I see them sitting on the Mesa's at my GC all the time.

Did Mesa bump a lot of their amps up an extra $100, like the Stiletto Ace head? Just curious....is it still $1499 or is it $1599 now? Thanks!

**** the prices aren't bad at all on the express heads. I played one of the combos and was really impressed. I am debating on whether to get another rectifier as a second amp at big shows or a backup at small shows. I don't know whether to go for another old 2 channel triple like mine or whether I want a Dual Caliber or an Express.....The F100s sound great too. So many choices, so much tone.

what are those prices for the mark IV's? $1849.00 for either the short or the medium? can't quite make it out.

Latest posts

Back