Price on my Mark IIC Coliseum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToneAddictJon

Reaction score
So I've decided to split with my Mark IIC Coliseum with Graphic EQ and Reverb. Not sure what the going price on it is since I've never seen another one for sale.
It has 2 issues -
The reverb on it is not working and it's not a tube problem. Never bothered fixing it because I don't use reverb. I pulled the tank out but still have it and will probably reinstall before selling.

It's missing the 1/4 inch jack for the slave out, dont' know why it's gone, but was like that when I got it and would of never used it.

I'm selling it because my Dual Rectifier is my tone and I don't want a head just for it's rarity, collectability, or whatever else other than using it to play music. So what would be the range I should expect to get for it. I'll post it in the classifieds once I get a price in mind, but honestly don't have one right now. Never had an issue with it other than those 2 that were there when I got it. It's #K365. I was thinking about sending it down to Mesa for the + upgrade, but love the tone it has as is, but the Mark series I've owned just aren't for me yet (waiting to try the V though). Let me know if I've lost my mind as well :D

CIMG1003.jpg

CIMG1007.jpg

I don't know the exact value in US Dollars...but your amp is very collectable and in very good cosmetic conditions! It seems like a brand new amp... :D Good luck!

That's what I thought. I posted on CL with a high asking price with an OBO to see if there's any hits, but I'm thinking more along the lines of trades / partial trades with the value of it. Even though I A/B'd it with my DR and the DR has won out for my playing style in my bands, I might end up keeping it, because it is an absolutely amazing amp. If I can find something in a similar value range that fits my playing a little better I might go for that though. Thanks guys, and any more input would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back