powerball or not

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaul123

Reaction score
I recently joined a band as there lead guitar player. I am thinkin of buying a engl powerball for myself. Do you guys think that it would sound ok with this type of music? http://www.myspace.com/headsheldhigh
Or maybe another suggestion you might have?

I think you should go test a lot of amps. A powerball would probably fit that music but why not a fireball, lots cheaper, but only 2 channels, or maybe peavey 5150. What kind of budget are we talking about.

Um I already bought a framus dragon. I like a lot of the clips of the mark 4 but I couldnt find anything locally to buy at a decent price. I got a steal on this so I am gonna try it out . We will see Ill post something about it when it shows up. :roll:

lespaul123 said:
Um I already bought a framus dragon. I like a lot of the clips of the mark 4 but I couldnt find anything locally to buy at a decent price. I got a steal on this so I am gonna try it out . We will see Ill post something about it when it shows up. :roll:

I'm thinking you'll be pretty satisfied with the Dragon. Not as agressive as the Cobra and darker, but can really slam. Have fun!!!!

How is it? I haven't heard much about those amps compared to the cobra

Back