Post your Royal Atlantic rig's!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally repaired my digital camera. You need at least one bionic eye and the hands of a 2-year old, somehow I pulled it off. :shock:

DSC00019.jpg

guitarrhinoceros said:
Wow, both are gone? Which did you like more and why, the Mark V or the RA-100? What you using nowadays? Post pics!

RA-100 has got to be one of my favorite amps ever. If it only had a 3rd gain knob and a presence knob I would still own it. Got a Diezel VH4 now.

amps_1.jpg

I normally use the RA100 with the 4x12 halfback. I just played it last night with the closed back 1x12 with EVM-12L and it sounded really nice.

babow2 said:
amps_1.jpg

I normally use the RA100 with the 4x12 halfback. I just played it last night with the closed back 1x12 with EVM-12L and it sounded really nice.

How do you like the TA30? Im very impressed

On the TA-30, I really love the Top Boost mode and there are plenty of solid tones on channel 2. So far, though, it always seems bright to me. I keep the treble most of the way down, and it still seems spikey to me. Maybe that is the EL84 vibe and I am so used to 6L6 Mark tones and the thickness of the RA100. I do dig the vibe a lot, but it just seems voiced bright to me. If you have any suggestions, I am open.

Shoecat, that RA-100 head and matching 2x12 cab is EXACTLY what I want! Gas so bad! Ok, tell us how it sounds

It is actually an elctra dyne 2x12 with the 3/4 back...it sounds really good.
I was worried about the V30s and the mid spike but it's not a problem.
I do want to try a WGS ET65 in it or a Mesa C90...just for grins and giggles
:D :lol:
When I do that I will report

Back