Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amp1.JPG

Check out my rig !

09_28_06_1730.jpg

From left to right: Mark Knopfler Signature Stratocaster, Gibson LP Custom, Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster, in the background is my baby, Mark IV Boogie head, with the FU-3 Foot controller and Mesa 412 Standard Rectifier cabinet. In the foreground is my pedal that has Boss Dynamic Wah, Boss Digital Delay, Keeley Compressor, Fulltone ChoralFlange, Fulltone Distortion Pro, Boss Volume pedal and the Boss Chromotic Tuner.

Here's my Band's Stage Rigs. Only 1 guitar missing, my lead singer's SG Supreme.
From left to right, Lead Singer/Guitarist's Krank Rev 1, Guitarist's Stilleto Duece, and my Triple Recto.
SSPX0241.jpg

SSPX0244.jpg

SSPX0245.jpg

Guitars (Sitting in front of their owner's amps) include an ESP/LTD Viper-1000, Dean ML, PRS CE-24, Ibanez RG-470 and ESP/Edwards EX-105E

All bought and paid for, no sponsors here, even though we would love to have them if anyone has a connection!!

-AJH

Main live rig right now:

Fender Eric Johnson Sig Strat
Brian Moore i8
Mesa Lonestar Classic 1x12
Vox Wah
Wylde Overdrive (boost 2nd channel)
Boss Tuner

Picture002.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture005.jpg

lennartbar said:
BigMac5 said:

looks beautiful...

did you ever think of getting a Road King II head?
or do you need 6 different pre amp sections?

No I don't need six pre amp sections, but I want six pre amp sections. I find the Brit Channel on the Roadster not to be that good, I get that sound out of the Lonestar as well as a sparkling clean. The Fat clean in the Roadster is awesome.
Roadster Channels:
1-Tweed
2-Fat Clean
3-Vintage
4-Modern.[/code]

hi 4nkam which do you use for clean, which for heavy rhythm and which for lead between your quad and studio?

Cleans=Studio and/or MP1
Heavy rhythm=Quad LD1
Lead=Quad LD1 with an OD or the MP1

Right now I'm basically just switching between the preamps and can't control the mode changes (obviously not including the mp1). I'm going to get an amp gizmo soon so I can switch between the pres AND be able to use any mode :)

mJ

This is my new rig, featuring the new Stiletto Ace head. The 412 cab is run dry, the two Basson cabs are for the rack effects, currently powered by the Reverend Kingsnake (until I find a rackable power amp for the Bassons).

AceRig.jpg

Hey guys, 2nd post so i thought since i've introduced myself in the other section i'd now introduce the amp and the axes. Sorry for my awesome skill of taking rubbish photos. :lol:

Roadking I with rg2077xl, rg550 (modded) and a uv777bk.
DSC01298Large.jpg

and the backup guitars.

DSC01302Large.jpg

And the head itself

DSC01204Large.jpg

Props to all the dudes with the awesome gear, specially the custom orders. 8)

Gaz

How is that Les Paul 7? Looks really sweet, just like the rest of your collection. But that just stands out, to me. Awesome.

It's a good backup to the floyds but the dimarzio it came with is microphonic and i've not changed it yet.

Think i might use a drop sonic or a tonezone, not sure though.

Thanks for the comment.

Gaz :D

here's mine, i just got teh dual rec abotu 2 weeks ago. I paid for everythign with my own money(i'm 16) and i'm **** proud of my rig! I;m recovering my dual recto is traditional brown boa snakeskin in a couple of days.

My most recent rig:

Series 300 IIB with 4x12 (2 EVM / 2 MS12) - Bubinga
Lone Star with 4x12 (2 EVM / 2 MS12) - African Ribbon Wood

Conected via MESA Amp Switch with G Major Seasoning

Guitars:
'53 Tele, '70 Dan Armstrong, '74 Tele Custom and '73 Tele Deluxe

DSCN1762.jpg
(alt+p)

BWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts