Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRSKILLER said:
MesallicA. How do you like the Marshall cab with the Mesa head? I`ve always admired them two like that but never heard them together. I assume your cab does not have an 8 ohm input, are you in the 4 ohm or 16 ohm?
well the head a cab sound freakin sweet together but ive havnt tried a mesa cab before so i cant compare, the guy i got it from recomended the 1960 marshall cab over the mesa for my style and it was a grand cheaper so i went for that.
i use the 16 ohm input.

MesallicA said:
and also i would like to commend every one on this forum everyone seems to be so helpful, its nothing like the esp forum where you ge bashed for asking a simple qeustion.

Yeah man, you are right, the people there are trend to show off what they got or what they know, and bashing the new comers, some of them are not even know how to play anyway. :cry:

I'm from NZ, quite close to Aus :p

Live rig:
103066066_l.jpg

TopHats, Dr. Z, Orange, Yamaha
103066295_l.jpg

Pedalboard (ever changing!!!)
103067298_l.jpg

Thank you!

nomad....looks like your one of the only ones who knows where REAL tube tone lies: in low powered combo's! i could never afford that kind of setup, but my blue angel affords me quite a few of the tones from that dream of a wall..

rig3.jpg

Amps:

Dual Rectifier w/ 2x12 Vintage 30's
Rivera Quiana w/ 2x12 Vintage 30's

rig1.jpg

rig2.jpg

Guitar:

PRS Custom 22 10 top:
Alnico V magnet neck pickup
Modded high gain Tremonti pickup in bridge

Finally was able to get the camera out and snap a couple pictures in my free time out here. Little bit blurry, but the flash reflected the diamond plate a little bit too much. One of my friends said that the cab that I have there looks like a Bogner cab, so I have to call up the previous owner and ask him if it is indeed a Bogner cab.

hs9bv.jpg

guitarandamp.jpg

That's a Les Paul Special and a Kramer Focus that I don't really play anymore.

The rig is the LP -> Boss TU-2 -> Boss V-Wah -> Aramat Effects Green Machine -> Big Muff -> Boss DD-20 -> Boss BF-2 ->F50.

i like that 7 string ibanez ^^. i wish they made ones like that now

Hey everyone, This is my first post here. Hope you like my rig pic. just follow the link.
Cheers
T

http://community.webshots.com/album/301638190GmqoVL

Here's another update to my pedalboad, but this time, I think it's for keeps. With the addition of the JangleBox compressor, and the surprise addition of the HomeBrew Electronics Big D distortion, I think I have all the sounds I want. Just to refresh, this all goes into the front of either a Nomad 100 or a Blue Angel.

Peds0505-01.jpg

Not all are in pics but...
Mark III blue stripe,loaded, w/2 matching EVM12L loaded thiele cabs, Rosie, a wine red 1976 Les Paul Custom all original, A newly built 1976 Black beauty with EMG81/85, RG520QS, 2000 USA sb strat, 1998 USA olympic strat with fat 50's, Charvel model4, Madeira acoustic, Jackson King V with Dimebucker, BC Rich Warlock, Marshall TSL100,Peavey Black Widow 4-12 cab, 1968 Gibson Hawk amp, 1940's 1-8" amp, Marshall MG15RCD, Boss DD6, TR2, analogman TS9/808, Dunlop crybaby, Mesa V Twin. Plus Misc crap...
Pic link is :

http://www.msnusers.com/lespauls

enjoy
ax. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back