Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Mesa Roadster Head
- Mesa 4x12 Rectifier cab
- Korg DTR-2000 rack tuner
- TC Electronics G-Major
- SKB Shallow rack case (2U)
- Planet Wave cables

Mesa1.JPG

Mesa2.JPG

trem said:
ak47 said:
Even the picture "looks" really loud.

Yep... I assure you that it can be very loud... one of the coolest things about it is the cabinet on the right is a 2x15 bass cab. The overall frequency spectrum of this when combined with the 4x12 is awesome!

DSC00913.jpg

Girlfriends can be handy to have around sometimes. The newest addition is the 2x12" cab that she got me recently as a birthday present!

Alright, here is my sh!tty rig. Don't laugh please :oops:

a Kustom KGA10FX, a Fender MIM Strat, a Boss DS-1, a Dunlop Crybaby Classic, & a Yamaha FD02 Acoustic Guitar.
img023.jpg

Close-up of the guitars
img026.jpg

the famous amp and pedals. not.
img025.jpg

:cry:

Hirschberger said:

Hey man, we all gotta start somewhere. My first amp was a Kustom 20 watt practice amp, and I still have it and use it at school. It's so worn out that the push/push distortion button doesn't work properly and all of the pots are really fuzzy, but the gain sounds massive on that little thing!!

Rock on man, and thanks for posting!

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
Hirschberger said:

Hey man, we all gotta start somewhere. My first amp was a Kustom 20 watt practice amp, and I still have it and use it at school. It's so worn out that the push/push distortion button doesn't work properly and all of the pots are really fuzzy, but the gain sounds massive on that little thing!!

Rock on man, and thanks for posting!

-AJH

Yeah maybe one day, a Mesa Boogie...

a kid can only dream!

Hirschberger said:

a Kustom KGA10FX, a Fender MIM Strat, a Boss DS-1, a Dunlop Crybaby Classic, & a Yamaha FD02 Acoustic Guitar.
img023.jpg

Close-up of the guitars
img026.jpg

img025.jpg

why do you say shitty ? the strat seems to be good, a lot of guys here still use DS-1 and the dunlop cry baby...

what about the amp , do you think it's shitty because the tone sucks or because it's not loud enough ? think about it ! :wink:

at least music is not about gear... it's about writting good songs...

meursault said:
why do you say sh!t ? the strat seems to be good, a lot of guys here still use DS-1 and the dunlop cry baby...

what about the amp , do you think it's sh!t because the tone sucks or because it's not loud enough ? think about it ! :wink:

at least music is not about gear... it's about writting good songs...

Well, the Strat is ok. it is always going out of tune even without the whammy bar in, which bothers me of course. The DS-1 is alright for me, but the pedal with the noisy stock single coils in my strat are a bad combo :lol: The crybaby is fine.

The amp, however, is really not for me. Now, it is plenty loud for a 10-watt SS practice amp, but i think the tone just flat out sucks.

Hirschberger said:
img025.jpg

i played with just a DS-1 and crybaby for many years though high school and most of university. ain't nothing wrong with that combo! hell, i still use the same crybaby to this day 10+ years later and i still have the DS-1 too and i'm gonna mod it and maybe even place it back in my rig.

My New and improved Set-up The Marshall Mg cab finally went away Got a new Mahogany Stained Custom Peavey 4x12 (recycled from a old craigslist buy) Loaded with Warehouse Guitar Speakers Veteran 30's

Custom Pedal Board with modded pedals

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back