Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hazbin said:
REVISED AGAIN
IMG_6702.jpg

Hey man, i just noticed the Handi-man stencil hanging behind your amps, I work for a Parking Services Company and paint those guys sometimes. I've always wanted to modify it by stenciling a cigarette in his mouth and a beer mug in his hand. hahaha

-AJH

I took this just after getting my new two channel Dual Rec:
stack.jpg

And this the night before when I took everything apart so I could demo the Dual the next day:
Rec+Knuckle.jpg

Wow some of you guys have really neat stuff! here is the latest version of my "little" rig! :D I'm really happy with it!

rig_juin2008.jpg

Platypus said:
Nice tele.. is that a nocaster?

<--nocaster owner, love mine to death

That looks like it's one of those Seymour Duncan-loaded "Lite Ash" Teles, and if i'm correct, i do not believe that they nor the stratocaster counterpart have the name on the headstock. I think they just read "Fender" in chrome plating. I might be completly wrong though :lol:

-AJH

Here's the latest update on my rig. I'm still waiting on the MXR CAE Boost but for now I think my GAS pains are subdued

S6001427-1.jpg

S6001424.jpg

S6001425.jpg

S6001426.jpg

S6001409.jpg

This lot 'll break the windows.It's all old,bought used.I'd love some of the gear thats being posted,but I cant afford it.Still i'm happy with this.
100_0419.jpg

Here's some pics from last night's show. Sorry they are a little big...

MesaStack.jpg

DSC03888.jpg

(My guitars are the middle 2)
And my other guitarist's rig
DSC03887.jpg

-AJH

Heads:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100
Z.Vex Nano Head

Cabs:
Marshall 1935 4x12, BlackBacks, Slant, 1977, Black
Marshall 1982 4x12, Vintage 30, Straight, 1971, Red

Pedalboard:
Artec Power Brick
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Tonality Effects Luminescence Wah
ISP Decimator
Korg Pitchblack
MXR Phase 90 EVH
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensamble (loop)
Boss DSD-2 Digital Sampler/Delay (loop)

Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard (cherry red)
Gibson Les Paul Standard '50 (desert burst)
Fender Fat Stratocaster (cream white)
Schecter Synyster Custom (black & silver)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic (spalted maple)

MesaENGR412 said:
Platypus said:
Nice tele.. is that a nocaster?

<--nocaster owner, love mine to death

That looks like it's one of those Seymour Duncan-loaded "Lite Ash" Teles, and if i'm correct, i do not believe that they nor the stratocaster counterpart have the name on the headstock. I think they just read "Fender" in chrome plating. I might be completly wrong though :lol:

-AJH

You're right, it's a Lite Ash Tele. But this one has a gold vintage Fender logo. I don't know why but the other colors(cream and black) has the silver modern logo...anyway it's really a nice guitar (and cheap too!).

Here's an update of the new rig. The first one is the current rig. BTW Jensen C12K's are amazing speakers. Bottom cab with V30's and Top with C12K's.
DSC01495.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

Bobby Marshall said:
My group imploded so I brought my gear from the rehearsal space back home. I wanted to get separate pics up but just never got around to it. Now that it is all together, I had to get at least one pic up.

img356.jpg

hey i see you have the studio preamp. how is it for you? every review i read was absolutely steller, supposed to be the smoothest sounding thing ever, but i got mine and it sounds crappy!. i have a mark iv so i know a bit about how to tweak these amps. the sound is just kinda flubby. muddy lows , muddy mids, and muddy highs. i had it through a recto 2:100, didnt sound real good, with the modern engaged , worse again. although my other preamps , jmp-1 and voodoo lab pre sound great through the 2:100.
im gonna return my 2:100 and go for another 2:90 i guess , or would one of the other mesa power amps be a better choice?

then put the studio through the return of my mark iV and it sounded quite a bit better, fuller, thicker. but still not good enough. it also squeals terribly with feedback when i turn the output up past 2!, with master and volume on middle settings, 4 and 6, 3 and 7 ...

i wonder if theres something wrong with mine?

it also completely cut out (no sound) several times when i first plugged in.

chad

This is my main rig. Got webers in the 2x12 ext. on the bottom of the stack. The acoustic amp on the top is for my piezo's in my Parker.

cab011.jpg

The pedal board pic is actually 2 pedal boards. The smaller one on the bottom is for lighter travel and my other rig. I have several duplicate pedals cause I love em so much and to duplicate my sound on my other rig.

cab009.jpg

Here it is in all it's minimalist glory. MKIV widebody with C90, LopoLine large 1x12 with and EV SRO, homemade Fuzz pedal,Crybaby, and a Digitech CF7 in the loop.

100_2009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back