Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"lil" rig???? :shock:

LuCiFeRs_OwN said:
Hi everyone, newbie here, this looks like a ton of fun, so ill join in, most of the stuff on here looks sic, so please dont mind these bad quality shots of my lil rig

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184-1.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0188-1.jpg

just been re shuffling everything, but generally i have 4 head running into an ampselector by voodoo lab and the into the rack to the G-system pedal board and then to the amps...lotsa awesome colouring of tone..haha...cheers guys and greetings from australia

You should slow down on your gear purchases and get a decent camera :p

That is some serious, Godly stuff though. Holy moly.

haha, yeah sorry again its the iphone 3gs cam, so its naturally sucky, i dont have many problems deciding what to play though as i have an amp selector and can run 4 at the same time, so i just have them on standby and go through them, its heaps of fun...cheers fellas this is an awesome board/forum, wish i had discovered it sooner...

hmmmmm...a bit of a toughie but i reckon it sounds pretty friggin sweet haha, i honestly have never had a chance to compare it in 120volts just 240 for me :eek:

haha, no reason to be jealous, coz as awesome as these rigs are, there are better ones out there and plus they did take some work to obtain :eek:

Mesa Lonestar Classic
Marshall JTM45
Marshall Class 5
Gmajor2
TS808
vox wha USA

16834_531322979275_194400003_31352242_5344635_n.jpg

16834_531197206325_194400003_31348412_3301742_n.jpg

Not pictured is the 2nd Mesa 4x12 cab which is at the rehearsal space and the midi board, which is a Liquid Foot. At home I am just building it and running the 4x12 in stereo. Programming will be coming next. The most boring part of it all.

All the cable was made by me.

I'm also running a couple PRS CE24s, a Fender American Standard Tele, and a Fender American Strat that I rebuilt.

Spanny,

Can you post some pics from the back of your drawer?
I'm curious how you are handling cable management.

Thanks.

16834_531197196345_194400003_31348410_5134601_n.jpg

All the cables I made with just enough slack for the drawer to open all the way, then I had them all tied together like a snake so it stay as organized as possible.

PS, that is masking tape on the panel jacks, I havent gotten around to purchasing the screws to mount them yet. I am waiting for a 5 pin din connector to arrive before I do.

spanny said:
16834_531197196345_194400003_31348410_5134601_n.jpg

All the cables I made with just enough slack for the drawer to open all the way, then I had them all tied together like a snake so it stay as organized as possible.

PS, that is masking tape on the panel jacks, I havent gotten around to purchasing the screws to mount them yet. I am waiting for a 5 pin din connector to arrive before I do.

What are you using to keep the cables strapped to the bottom of the rack? It looks like a zip tie on top of a piece of plastic.

Also, where do you find those panel jacks?

I used zip ties and these little sticky square things you can pick up at any Home Depot or Lowes. And I ordered that panel from Audiopile.net along with a spool of 200' of cable. The jacks I used I ordered from CBI.

spanny said:
I used zip ties and these little sticky square things you can pick up at any Home Depot or Lowes. And I ordered that panel from Audiopile.net along with a spool of 200' of cable. The jacks I used I ordered from CBI.

It's so nice, organized, and clean. Looks like I have a weekend project.

Thanks Spanny!

Here's my new setup. Moved my amp on top of my mini-fridge, and made a homemade pedal board with a piece of wood and lots of velcro.

Hey Spanny, Where and how much for your flight case? I am pricing to build my own. looks about $300 for parts and wood. Im jealous.

Phill

I ordered it from angstrom cases. It cost me just under $700 including shipping. Really solid case and pretty lightweight (before the gear is in it).

Check ebay, just avoid any of those cases around $200, give or take, those things are garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back