Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
****, that's quite the rig you got there! And with a Roadster+Mark V, you pretty much have Boogie covered! :mrgreen:

How do you find that MXR EVH Phase 90? Did you ever compare it to the regular or the script logo reissue?

Yea, those 2 amps sound great together. The Mark took the place of the Stiletto.

I actually have the standard phase 90, and both are very similar, but less clipping in the signal with the EVH one and it gives you the option of having a thicker or thinner sounding phase, which is a cool option.

C7GSa.jpg

^^^I remember those toys! What show are they from again?

Sorry, slightly off topic.

zachman said:
Holy.....

That's one hell of a rig o_O

New Mesa owner, this will be my second tube amp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I will post some better photos later, I got some goodies on the way;

Near future additions; Way Huge Swollen Pickle (on the way), TS808 (On the way), Boss CS3 Comp (on the way), Alpine White Studio Les Paul (in layaway haven't decided to pickup or not), Voodoo Labs Power 2+2, EB or Dunlop Volume Pedal, TC Electronics Flashback delay.
Distant future additions; Better Compressor, Wah pedal, Peavey 5150 II/6505+, Higher Range PRS/Ibanez

RectoStudioGuy said:
Four rigs in one!
Many more than that, actually! There's a lot of mix & match that can be done, and the differences can be striking. For instance, the Oberheim, set up for a Pat Metheney-ish jazz sound, paired with the 20:20 is very nice, but when paired with the 295 on the same patch, the results are simply jaw-dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back