Post Your Rig! Must Include a Mark V.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingdaisy said:
Mini-Stack of Doom.

IMG_4818.jpg

Dude ! Sweet !

My rig, I'm having some mixed feelings with the Mark V since I got a new cab and bare knuckle nailbombs. Maybe the speakers haven't broken in yet? Hopefully I'll fall in love again.

201apf.jpg

RocknRory said:
My rig, I'm having some mixed feelings with the Mark V since I got a new cab and bare knuckle nailbombs. Maybe the speakers haven't broken in yet? Hopefully I'll fall in love again.

201apf.jpg

Have you had a chance to compare the Mills 2x12 to a Recto 2x12. I would be very interested in your thoughts.

Hendog said:
RocknRory said:

Have you had a chance to compare the Mills 2x12 to a Recto 2x12. I would be very interested in your thoughts.

Yeah.... the nailbombs should be fine... I'm not sold on the Mills with a Mesa head though.

ReIgnition said:
Hendog said:
RocknRory said:

Yeah.... the nailbombs should be fine... I'm not sold on the Mills with a Mesa head though.

lol whats wrong with a mills cab and a mesa head? I've compared it to a Mesa 2x12 and it blows it out of the water in my opinion. Gotta test it with a 4x12 though.

Here's mine:

DSCF1270.jpg

Guitar on the left: Gibson 1980 Les Paul Heritage standard with Kloppmann 58/59 pu's.
Guitar on the right: Gibson 1980 les Paul Custom, chrome hardware, with Bare Knuckels VHII pu's

:D

Not as impressive as some of the great rigs in here but here's mine (hope I'm posting the pics correctly):

set%20up%2010.26.2010%20007.JPG

set%20up%2010.26.2010%20005.JPG

Guitars%20October%202010%20026.JPG

joherszch said:
A bit different approach from me, I love how the tubes light up the back of the amp, too bad you never really look at it.

6132010105418412a.jpg

Set as desktop background: Click!

Great pic.

Back