Post Your Rig! Must Include a Mark V.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine...

DSCN5251.JPG

DSCN5206.JPG

DSCN5203.JPG

DSCN5207.JPG

DSCN5218.JPG

Took me a while to build / setup but its finally done.

The board is a Pumaboard which I cannot recommend enough. Absolutely superb build quality. When you're holding it in your hands you can really feel the quality, even underneath the board is built with a tidy look and great standard. Also, Kevin at Pumaboards is one great bloke.

IMG_0644.jpg

Nice and simple. Just a mark V combo, a few pedals, and my white falcon.

If I feel like a change, i switch to my AVRI 62 reissue strat, les paul, or one of my other fenders

I bought another Mark V!!! :shock:

I missed my old one since letting it go almost a year ago and have always wanted to pickup another one. At $1400 practically brand spanking new w/ original box and everything, I just couldn't pass it up! I think it'll go nicely with my LSS :)

IMAG0140.jpg

IMG_0230-1.jpg

IMG_0250-1.jpg

And the other new addition

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

Those PRSs are... pardon my language... fucking beautiful! Love the Angry Bird too! haha Donald Duck is usually guarding my rig. :D

Tucker44 said:

There's so much to love in this photo:

- Love the Mark V combo.
- Love the Lone Star 4x10".
- Love that they're both Wine Taurus! One of my favorite colors!
- The proverbial cherry on top is the matching PRS DGT!

Just killer, man!

Here's my gear (excluding effects), one photo with guitars, one without. Do I get bonus points for having a Mk V custom wood combo and separate headshell? Is that like a MkV+?

gtrznamps_1.jpg

amps_1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments.

"Can you give any more detail on how the 4x10 pairs up with the Mk V? Also, what kind of music/tone are you going for?"

I was concerned I wouldn't like the 4x10 with the MkV but i was wrong. I spend most of my time on clean or midgain settings although I really love high gain. After reading your post I decided to a/b the 4x10 with RK4x12. They both sound good. High gain sounds are better thru the 4x12 and the cleans and mid gains are better thru the 4x10 as I would expect. The 4x10 is very open and fills the air around you with it sound. When I gig I don't get to use much high gain so the 4x10 is a better match for me. Also, think of fender bassman and vibroking as far as 4x10 sounds go. It does sound good with high gain tho. I just had to turn the presence down to focus it more. The RK4x12 was very directional in the outdoor gigs I used it on. I haven't got to use the 4x10 yet. I think I'll like it better for what I do.

hope I didn't ramble to much.

Nope. Not too much.

One of the drawbacks of a manufacturer specific forum is that most people use fairly similar gear.... so it's always nice to see and hear about something different.

Back