Post your pedalboard!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my modulation effects are in the rack, in my DR's effects loop.

Tuner in front => Axess Switcher with fuzz factory, wah and overdrive in loops => Whammy in rack => Rocktron HUSH => DR

pedalboard_small.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

I really need to take up the rest of that real estate... and get some more velcro. I underestimated a bit. :shock:

myboard.jpg

boardangle.jpg

It really hasn't changed much since New Years (the last time I updated it) but it still functions without any issues. A blessing in itself. Oh, and I had to remove the lighting underneath the plexiglass...was overheating too much. Still haven't found a suitable replacement.

Only thing that I've added is a case to carry it in. Decided to build it myself...ended up with something that looks like a casket. Strange. Maybe I'll post a pic of that when I get around to it.

here is the pedalboard i´m using to control everything which is hooked up in my case.

floorboard%2008.jpg

one EB for the piezo-volume-control, one EB and the Hex are used as expressionpedals, wylde wah, korg DT-10 and in the middle the all access with which i switch in/out my MXR Phaser/Flanger/ZW-44 as well as my H&K tubefactor and control the multieffect units in my rack.

pedalboard-schematic.png

Of course, since getting my F-30, this is now half-disassembled as i figure out how to integrate the effects with my new tube gain stage. :)

I used to run the output from the GT-6 into a Crate PowerBlock's return, effectively making it a 150W mono power amp, driving a Mesa Thiele cab.

Nevermind the DS-1 and HM-2, I don't use them anymore...but I do use '69, Vibe and the RC-2(RC-2 only at home) As you can see, the pedalboard is full! Maybe I'll built or buy a new one in the future.

setup_17_oct_2008.jpg

Pedals.jpg

Now all I need are some good cables to connect them...and probably some kind of boost. Still need to try some out. I'm leaning Keeley TS9, but I don't know.

I keep the compressor and delay on all the time (not very wet) and I use the LTD for that texas SRV tone in-between the Ch1 fat compressed clean and CH2 searing liquid gain. I use the looper to clone rhythm parts from my mic'd lonestar and my acoustic/electric (direct in).
pedalboard_layout.jpg

I used to have these (in various stages)
l_5c08756c4d18474b9a0d326ca2ea93e3.jpg

l_a69ef313eeef4f6a896f964bd28925e7.jpg

the big space is where the moog ring mod should be but it kept breaking!
l_c6f94a59f7334f1ba99367e3248681d0.jpg

This pedal board was for my other band, i ended up having 2 dl4's and a mm4 on there as well but cant find any pics of it.
l_36bd6c2259ff4050a0815ec0f904ff15.jpg

Now though it looks like this.
l_355ab89b8d1a4a54bf805284b501325e.jpg

pedalboardpicfh9.jpg

The downsized board for 2 channel Rectos. Footswitch with 2 loops, the RV-5 is active on the cleans and the OD808/NS-2 active on the dirty channel. Cuts down 4 buttons pushes to 1. Other than that, just the wah and tuner as needed.

Back