Post your pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine, after some recent updates.

peds09.jpg

MusicManJP6 said:
I've been down the pedalboard route and find this much more convenient:

boss%20gt8.gif

Flame me if you want, but it does everything I need and more from one easily connected and transportable package. I use the 4 cable method and it smokes. And it changes my amp channels too. I love it. Sure you can get boutique pedals for individual effects that sound way better, but most people won't be able to tell and I have as much in this as one boutique pedal costs! Nuno Bettencourt uses a GT-8 too... :D

How many channels will it change. I have a RKII

Finally got my board set up, although I'm sure a few things might change eventually :mrgreen: Excuse the poor quality cell phone picture.
Photo0065.jpg

Dunlop 535Q-Tonebone Loopbone(Mxr 10 band EQ)(Boss Sd-1 Monte Allums mod-Marshall Jackhammer)-Express 5:50 2x12 combo-MXR Carbon Copy-Fender tuner-Boss RC-20 phrase recorder

MrMason said:
Finally got my board set up, although I'm sure a few things might change eventually :mrgreen: Excuse the poor quality cell phone picture.
Photo0065.jpg

Dunlop 535Q-Tonebone Loopbone(Mxr 10 band EQ)(Boss Sd-1 Monte Allums mod-Marshall Jackhammer)-Express 5:50 2x12 combo-MXR Carbon Copy-Fender tuner-Boss RC-20 phrase recorder

Are you using a PedalPower on the board? How do you have it attached to the board.

Here's my meager little somewhat rearranged pedalboard. It's missing my 535Q wah and my two footswitches for the Mesa and the Peavey.
IMAGE_821.jpg

Routing goes:
Guitar-->(input)NS-2 (loop send)-->Maxon-->CE-5-->Wah (when hooked up)-->(loop return)NS-2(output)-->DD-6-->Stereo outs to Both Heads.

-AJH

This photo is about a year old. There are a couple different pedals on there now, and a tuner below the power strip as well. I stopped trying to keep it neat and clean looking shortly after i assembed it so it's a mess now. My drummer calls it the "metropolis", i just call it the "clusterfuck".

The routing as it is now:

guitar -> whammy -> tuner -> wah -> looper (flanger -> phaser -> chorus -> delay -> reverb -> back into looper) -> OD -> amp

DSCF8712.jpg

Here's an updated photo of my board. Been an interesting journey getting it to this point:

20100327_0020.jpg

Here is a recent shot of mine.
It might look a little different a month from now. :) Waiting for warmer days
so I can finish the unfinished pedals. I also gotta tidy up some things.

IMG_5172.jpg

CHAIN: Tuner - Octaver - BYOC Leeds Fuzz - BYOC Fuzz Face - Whammy (modded) -
BYOC wah - Dr. Q clone - BYOC Shredmaster.

(Below the tuner I have space reserved for the Molten Voltage midi2. It allows footswitchable
banks and adds new custom sounds)

FX LOOP:
Tremulus Lune - BYOC Flanger - Small Stone (modded) - Univibe - BYOC Ping Pong -
BYOC Analog Delay - BYOC Reverb

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

Under the hood are 2 BBE Supa Chargers, and a power strip for pedals that run off their own supply like the whammy and Univibe... This was before I changed the power strip to the "squid" type.

IMG_4531.jpg

These pedals on top of the lid are auditioning for space on the board. The first is a Pearl Octaver clone (still debugging :? ), then 2 "vintage" Flangers. I love flange, but I can never find great uses for it in songs. <shrug>

IMG_5178.jpg

The next pic is a yamaha stereo analog chorus, mutron clone, and the enclosure for my "Monterey Drive" BYOC OD2. Still working on the finish. The chorus is EXCELLENT, but I rarely use chorus. I actually like the chorusy "detune" settings on the whammy more. Pfft. :oops:
The mutron clone (due to size) has been voted off the island because of how great the Quacky is. The quacky will be rehoused in a different enclosure in the future. I just need it to "fit" better. The OD2 will be beside the shredder soon.
IMG_5179.jpg

MesaENGR412 said:
Hey RK, how do you like that wireless system?

-AJH

I used it only once but it seemed to work and it worked clean and quiet...the little LED lights are bright though

Im happy with it.

heres what i got right now. gonna swap out the jekyll and hyde overdrive/distortion for a Wampler triple wreck overdrive. and im looking to add probably one more pedal to this board. but not sure what.
k2okkk.jpg

Latest posts

Back