Post your best rhythm and lead settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkIVwidebody

Reaction score
Include all the gory details-which channel, mode, wattage, knob settings, etc. It would be cool to see if there is a consensus going on which settings are being used most often for rhythm and lead tones. Oh and the e.q. settings. Then when new heads arrive users can try some of these posts as a starting point.

MarkIVwidebody said:
Include all the gory details-which channel, mode, wattage, knob settings, etc. It would be cool to see if there is a consensus going on which settings are being used most often for rhythm and lead tones. Oh and the e.q. settings. Then when new heads arrive users can try some of these posts as a starting point.

I haven't quite grasped the right settings on channels 2 and 3, but I did find a great setting for playing clean and fat arpeggios on channel 1. The knob settings may sound weird but this sounds like heaven on my 2x12 cab! The guitar used is a EBMM JP6 on the neck pickup, volume and tone knobs at full.

Channel: Clean
Mode: Fat (This mode is to die for)
Watts: 90
Ch1 switch: Bold
Gain: 11:00
Master: 11:30
Presence: 10:30
Treble: 12:30
Mid: 1:00
Bass: 12:00

EQ Setting 1: Preset, knob at 12:00
EQ Setting 2: Sliders, Gentle V shape (80hz and 6600Hz - midway between pos 1 and 2, 240 and 2200 - at pos 2, 750hz - midway between pos 2 and 3)

No external effects used.

FX loop: Hard Bypass. For bedroom volumes I keep all settings the same, turn off hard bypass and set the output knob to 8 - 8:30
Reverb: 12:00

cheers,
Supreeth

Latest posts

Back