Post pics of your MESA/Boogie here.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an updated picture of the recently purchased Mark IV in a recently purchased Mesa Roadready shockmount case....

rack.jpg

I think I'm going to keep that a secret until I post the completed pics.

:twisted:

CudBucket said:
2004 Mark IV Short Head and 2x12 Vertical Recto Cab, New, $1229 plus tax.
Guitar Center Clearance Sales, priceless.

neck_attached_to_body.JPG

The head sure looks familar, the guitar though "draws a blank".

This is my 1990 Mark IV that I converted to a head with A 1x12 Cab, running 6v6's at present, I still need to fix the grill cloth as the previous owner did not do a good job and I want to change the Grill cloth on the Ext. Cab to match, I actually like this Grill cloth with the black Tolex, interesting Contrast than the usual wood finished ones

100_0008.jpg

1985 orginal mark IIc+ DRG, long head loaded with Mesa 415 str`s, Gives me the most out of this world cleans and crunch
foto96d.jpg

foto118m.jpg

Here's my rig:

gibsonsteel001a.jpg

Mark IVb medium head
2x12 Vertical Rect Cab loaded with EVM12L Classics
4x12 Carvin V412B loaded with 100watt Eminence BR-12s

I just picked up this old 4x12 4YB half-back cab to retire the Carvin.
It's loaded with MC-90s up top and Eminence Vintage 50's in the bottom

Mesa4YBfront.jpg

Cabba, your pics aren't showing up for me. I get that photobucket "This picture has been moved/deleted" placeholder.

>Photi G< said:
Cabba, your pics aren't showing up for me. I get that photobucket "This picture has been moved/deleted" placeholder.

Sorry, I had some trouble with my account and it had to be reset. here are the pics:

gibsonsteel001a.jpg

Mesa4YBfront.jpg

Mesa4YBback.jpg

2 EVM12l Mesa Labeled on top and 2 EVM Classics on the bottom.
I put the panel on the top so it a 4x12 closed back at the moment.

My 22+ with extension cabinet. This was my restoration project in 2009. The work that was done included: new reverb pan, replaced one EQ slider, solder funky traces and connections, new tubes, new footswitch, new covers, new tolex, new plastic parts, handles and corners. This thing looked like shredded cowboy poo when I started. That is why I could buy it so cheap.

Mesa%20Studio%2022%2B%20w-Ext.jpg

Epi%20%26%20Studio%2022%2B.JPG

Latest posts

Back