Possible Mark ii C+ bargain...........(help required)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno where he lives man.

Id have to offer him a good sum since hes seen one go for £2500 although id rather not pay that much. :lol:

What to do!??!?! :cry:

sell your wife

honestly boogiebabies is the expert on the C+ after MIke B and randall Smith, so when he says go get the amp, it means go get the amp!

Ok so how much should (ballpark) i expect to pay for it (disregarding any bargain price i may get it for)

I'll rephrase what should that example sell for?

Oh and im not married. :lol: But nice idea non the less.

Gaz :lol:

I would offer as much as I could afford, but your bargaining chip is the slightly questionable originality of the amp. For some reason real C+'s go much higher than upgrades.

I'd give him 5 quid and a pint.

I have a 60/100w C+ with the serial number 12399 and it's date code is 2/84. BB has looked at pics of the amp and verifies it was a C+ from the factory but that it was probably ordered a C and left the factory as a C+ when it got to production. They are awesome amps, so try to get it if you can.
DSC06122.jpg

mcav-yes it is the same les paul-it was a limited color edition. welcome to the boogie family. once your in you will never get out.

Back