POLL: Should I stop w the "pre1000" term on the Bo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we stop using the pre1000 term at the BB?

• Should we stop using the term pre1000 on the BB?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should we stop using both pre500 and pre1000 terms, period?

• Who cares? Lets just move on!!!

• Total voters

Gear-Monkey

Reaction score
Out of respect to other members on the boards, I'm going to stop using the "pre1000" term here at the Boogie Board. I see it brings out a lot of anger and hate. From now on I shall only use the term in my network places, not here. I promise!

Will this satisfy you guys if we agree to disagree? 8)

Note: This is not a sh!t kicker thread or a r01000 debate.

Will this satisfy you guys if we agree to disagree? ...only if you list an option of you being banned! bound gagged ,thrown in the river,i vote YES :D

As a pre 500 owner, I have no problem with using the pre-1000 term, actually i think is should be pre 1500 or whatever the number is before they switched to the normal transformers and final revision.

Lets face it guys, any of the early amps that were made in limited production are special, if it offends the other guys with amps under 500, well screw you, your amp is no more special then any of the other amps after it that also had the same trannies and limited production.

^^ exactly. It should be "preXYZ", with XYZ being the s/n where the last mkIII transformer was used, which was most likely very close to being the last revF

Elpelotero said:
^^ exactly. It should be "preXYZ", with XYZ being the s/n where the last mkIII transformer was used, which was most likely very close to being the last revF

I'm sure it's just a matter of time when we learn that cut off point. I for one am more aware as to what to look for.

And I think many of you (me included) like to email anyone selling their DR under #2000 from the ebay site, solely to learn more about what Mesa did.

Peace-

my personal opinion (as posted within the other thread) is that you are a dealer that is simply abusing this place to promote your sales platform (through banner and link in every posting) and at the same time trying to sell your gear. as long as the admins let that happen or take money for it, it is legitimate and the modus operandi of this board.

Why don't you just state the serial number of the amp, sans any objective BS. Tell us what transformers it has. Tell us all the factual information, then shut your silly michigander mouth.

who cares !!!!!! The Dual Rect. is a one dimensional amp for one dimensional players. Sell them and buy a real amplifier !!!!!

phyrexia said:
Why don't you just state the serial number of the amp, save any objective BS. Tell us what transformers it has. Tell us all the factual information, then shut your silly michigander mouth.
LOL .....AMEN!! although i still like my idea
:lol:

dmotisko said:
who cares !!!!!! The Dual Rect. is a one dimensional amp for one dimensional players. Sell them and buy a real amplifier !!!!!
yous a funnny guy huh?

fireonhigh said:
phyrexia said:
Why don't you just state the serial number of the amp, save any objective BS. Tell us what transformers it has. Tell us all the factual information, then shut your silly michigander mouth.
LOL .....AMEN!! although i still like my idea
:lol:

Rednecks .......

You've no more proof that I'm a redneck than I have of your "Pennsylvania Dutch" heritage.

Insulting my intelligence on top of calling me names, for no apparent reason, is more rude than what most of us are accustomed to on this forum.

Have you listened to GM's clips? That accent is thick. I've lived in Michigan. Have you? If you want to compare notes, we can go back and forth with SAT scores, college merit-oriented scholarships, IQ levels, grades, work performance, or whatever else you'd like to talk about, but in the 10 years I lived in Pennsylvania I never talked to anyone whose grammar matched my family's anyway.

which brings me on to my next point:

I can name all 50 states from memory ... Does that make me cool with y'all? ... cos im english see ... ???

Oh, Hell !!!

Now the latest Gear-Monkey thread has re-kindled the war of Northern Agression. A BB Civil War is not going to help with the latest issues around here.

The guy is on a stump. The only way to get him down and rid of his bad clip is to ignore him.

I'm not even from here, hehe. I was mainly just pissed that a Poll was started in the FUCKING CLASSIFIED SECTION.

Latest posts

Back