Please post Lamb Of God settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High output pickups, Presense pulled and over 5, Treble 8, Lead Gain 8, Lead Drive 6 or 7 (if not enough gain for you then bump it to 8 aswell) Bass 3, Mid 2.

Off the top of my head that should be a good starting point. I find alder body guitars the best for that kind of stuff, very clear and aggresive.

Alright, first off i am playing a ESP Eclipse 1000 w/ EMG's. And i have 2 EL34's in the middle and 2 6L6's on the outside. So on the lead channel your settings are:

Lead Gain-7.5 & Pulled
Lead Treble-8.5
Lead Bass-5.5
Lead Mid-4
Lead Drive-9 & Pulled
Lead Presence-6 & Pulled

And of course use the EQ and scoop it!

I stole these settings right off of Willie Adler's amp so if you got a JB in the bridge and his hands your dead on. BTW, Mark uses EL34's in one head and 6L6's in the other while Willie only uses ONE head w/ a combination of 6L6's and EL34's. Let me know how these work for you.

willy shows his rig in Killidephia and his settings are on the lead channel
gain- 7
treble- 7 1/2
mid- 4
bass- 3 1/2
drive- 7 1/2
presence- 2
the eq is a mesa V

fpoon said:
High output pickups, Presense pulled and over 5, Treble 8, Lead Gain 8, Lead Drive 6 or 7 (if not enough gain for you then bump it to 8 aswell) Bass 3, Mid 2.

Off the top of my head that should be a good starting point. I find alder body guitars the best for that kind of stuff, very clear and aggresive.

I believe Mark and Willie both use LOW output pickups in their guitars, specifically SD '59s. And their guitars are mahogany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Morton under Equipment

mr.sku11 said:
fpoon said:

I believe Mark and Willie both use LOW output pickups in their guitars, specifically SD '59s. And their guitars are mahogany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Morton under Equipment

They were doing that forever, but Mark is using EMG's these days

Actually, He was using EMG's, liked them a lot, but decided to have Jackson handwire some pickups, then he decided (where hes at now) To use SD phatcats.

Latest posts

Back