• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PLEASE DELETE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixn4him

Reaction score
Ok I think that officially I am just not a Boogie guy. I have enjoyed this head very much but just not the sound I have in my head. Here are the details:

1994 ( bottom of transformer is hand written 9/94) Tremoverb head. Black vinyl wrap with the brown/wheat grill. I have a channel switch Pedal and a Voodoo Man 4 channel pedal. I have replaced ALL the tubes with JJ's , Tungsol's and Mesa Preamp tubes. Currently have been running it as 50w with 2 SED 6l6's. Also a new Mesa Rectifier tube. I also have 4 Mesa STR 430 6l6's and what appears to be an original Mesa Big Bottle Rectifier, its mate was damaged in shipping to me.

Now the bad news, the reverb just does not work. It came to me that way and original owner would not pay to have it fixed when it got to me. I use a TC delay so not much of a need for me. Also the Gain pot on Channel one is either dirty and needs to be cleaned or going bad and may need replacement. Again came that way to me and once I found a sweet spot for my tone I never move it so it does not bother me but want to be up front.

I will ship it insured UPS for whatever the rate is to your Zip.

Asking $850.00 plus shipping.

Thanks!!

Consider trades?
I have a badcat minicat or a matchless hc30 clone
both very very clean and sound great..
I can email you photos
thanks
nick

[email protected]

No I think I am going down a different path then either one of those amps, thanks!

Having a tough time getting pictures to load. Drop me an email and I will send them to you.

Thanks!

I am in Charlotte NC, Yes it would be it maybe a little pricey but the Postal service would do it. I can get a quote if you want..

Back