Placement of Lonestar Special serial number?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldschool

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where the serial number for the Lonestar Special is normally placed? I can´t seem to find it on my combo. It was a special order, Wine Crocco finish, but I´d think it should come with a serial number...

Mine only has a plate with the tube layout diagram - no serial no there. Very strange...

Oops, sorry. I just checked again, I knew I had seen it somewhere. The Sn on mine is definately on a sticker on the under side of the chassis, next to the rectifier valve tube base, to the right of the rectifier tube as you look from the back. Get down low and use a torch. I have removed the valve protection grill from my LSS, so if yours has this fitted then you MAY have to remove it.

thom said:
Oops, sorry. I just checked again, I knew I had seen it somewhere. The Sn on mine is definately on a sticker on the under side of the chassis, next to the rectifier valve tube base, to the right of the rectifier tube as you look from the back. Get down low and use a torch. I have removed the valve protection grill from my LSS, so if yours has this fitted then you MAY have to remove it.

Thanx, I´ll check there :)

Latest posts

Back