Petrucci on MarkIV/MarkIIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ursinus said:
I don't know, but I think Petrucci is using the MKIV again to renew interest and set the stage for the MKV, its coming....... 8)

Who needs a Mark V? :roll:

The Mark IV is perfect enough. :?

Mark IV improvements that I would like:

1. Better Reverb ala LSC
2. Remove the Simul satellite outs to leave more room on Back panel for:
3. Separate Bass and Mid for Rythm 2
4. Slightly more gain on Rythm 2 or a crunch/gain switch like the Stilletto
5. EQ auto on/off switches for all three channels
6. Footswitch that can control all functions (yes, I know it would not attatch to the back panel anymore, but it is a pain to attatch the existing one anyway...)
7. Flat Front panel please
8. Beg EV to remake the original EV12L. according to R L. at Mesa, the classic EV does not sound like the older one.

MY .02.... 8)

To be able to switch to a tube rectifier would get it closer to the blackface fender clean. And you'd always have the option to flip the switch to diode.

srf399 said:
To be able to switch to a tube rectifier would get it closer to the blackface fender clean. And you'd always have the option to flip the switch to diode.

I know what you mean, but it would really complicate and add many components to an already tight package. The extra components would also inadverdantly add some change of tone, even if they are just being bypassed.....personally, I would be afraid to mess with the circuitry that much..... :roll:

Latest posts

Back