• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PEDALS F/S F/T

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRX2099

Reaction score
:D COME ON IN THE WEATHER IS GREAT HERE :D

Anyways I have a BOSS NS-2 (I got it used), maybe used a dozen times by me, has a few small scratches nothing large, I no longer need it as my G-Major has a Noise Gate
would like to trade for a nice looking/working BOSS GE-7 EQ pedal
Picture link will be online later today
seems like on the fleabay these thing with BIN are going for between $75-$118 I;ll take $65 + shipping unless you have a GE-7 for trade,

I also have a BRAT pedal from PROCO (same guys that make the RAT pedal), I think these are like the 4th generation RAT pedal or something, I am not sure, its HOT PINK colored but it works ok, I no longer need this either, $45 + shipping, if you have a GE-7 to trade let me know

I also have a YJM 308 PREAMP Overdrive pedal also for sell, (I like my TS-9 modded to 808 specs better in fornt of my rack for a little more gain) so the 308 is out
$65 + shipping,(mostly around $9), this thing is built like a tank, sturdy and massively strong, anywhere to CONUSA or Let me know your offers and what not, if you have a GE-7 to trade let me know

SHIPPED TO CON USA ONLY - POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY(or trade)
Jeff

Here is the link, it works perfect,

http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p371/MRX2099/YJM%20308%20Pedal/

send pics of your GE-7

Latest posts

Back