• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pedals and marshall cab. Illinois location

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpledc

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2010 Marshall 1960A cab. Bought it new as a B-stock item. It had a slight tear in the grille which was repaired by the store I purchased it from. It almost looks like a portion of the grill melted but it was a tear that was glued. I have the casters that go to it. I think the tolex took one small ding that I glued and I cant find it. Otherwise this thing is very fresh. Never gigged or played out of my smoke free home. Sounds great I just wanted Vintage 30's and a matching cab for my mark V so This is gonna go. Id like to get $450 plus shipping or it can be picked up. Im in northern Illinois about 40 miles NW of chicagos loop.

Picture174.jpg

Got a couple overdrives also. First is a zakk wylde MXR overdrive. This I believe is the original version with the rubber covers on the big controls. Overall in really good shape. Its used but not abused with only a couple small chips and scratches. Asking $65 shipped.

The second is a Biyang OD 8 swappable chip TS808/9 clone. This is the x drive pedal with 3 op amp chips that can be swapped for different flavors. Great sounding TS clone. Only issue is that you have to make sure the 1/4 plug is seated all the way. If you pull the cable out slightly it will disengage. Probably more of a cable issue with me than the pedal. $50 shipped

stock photo
41d0eg7I7WL.jpg

just the pedals. No boxes or papers.

If you take both pedals at the prices asked I will also throw in a biyang OD 10. It works but is on the fritz and needs the jack resoldered for consistent performance. P.m. me with any questions.

I accept paypal, or postal money order only. Items will be shipped Via USPS priority mail. The cab will need to be discussed.

Latest posts

Back