Parallel -> serial loop mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melvin1011

Reaction score
I've seen references to this mode on this board, but I can't seem to find the post with the link to the info on it. Does anyone have the info or schematics, etc for this mod? I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that its just a matter of move a couple of wires around on the 'mix' pot?

I had the mod done on a 1995 Tremoverb head.....I no longer have the schematics, but if you call Boogie tech support they'll send you the schematics via email for your amp on how to do so.

It's basically re-routing a wire or two and replacing one of the FX loop jacks with a shorting jack. It cost me just under $50 for parts and labor to get this done and I was 110% satisfied with the mod.

Here it is -- got it from Boogie

loop_mod.jpg
[/img]

tele_jas said:
I had the mod done on a 1995 Tremoverb head.....I no longer have the schematics, but if you call Boogie tech support they'll send you the schematics via email for your amp on how to do so.

It's basically re-routing a wire or two and replacing one of the FX loop jacks with a shorting jack. It cost me just under $50 for parts and labor to get this done and I was 110% satisfied with the mod.

How did the mod differ from just running the mix at 100%?

Latest posts

Back