Ordered the EV 12LB Black Label

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for understanding BB.,

Ask your wife to proof read mine to......oh,and let me know when you get you E.V.
What cab are you putting it in?

Mahoner said:
The casting looks the same and ZW made a few imporovements on the
design.

If ZW is Zakk, I didn't know he was a sound engineer.

I am not one to jump on the endorsement wagon, but ZW is a freak of nature. If you ever get the chance to see him live, his tone is crushing.
The frequency response of the speaker is the same as the second version of the EV 12L.

We'll see how she does if they ever get the **** thing to me.

I was going to order an EVM-12L and saw that Sam Ash listed them on their site. When I decided to pull the trigger I noticed their site said they were out of stock and on order. The EV site is, in my opinion, the worst web site on the net and had no info. I called Sam Ash to see what the scoop was and the rep told me he had just called Telex (who distributes the speakers?). He was told that they are not shipping them anytime soon due to a "Quality Control issue". He also said he was told that the first few shipments went out either without being tested or shipped with a potential problem. They did not give him an estimate on future deliveries. It could be a while before we see them.

Telex is the main company that owns Electro Voice (among several other companies). That is the corporate logo (Telex) where the EVMs are made. l hate they are having quality issues. That was many folks fear when the EVM reissue was first announced.

TW

Boogiebabies said:
Mahoner said:
The casting looks the same and ZW made a few imporovements on the
design.

If ZW is Zakk, I didn't know he was a sound engineer.

I am not one to jump on the endorsement wagon, but ZW is a freak of nature. If you ever get the chance to see him live, his tone is crushing.
The frequency response of the speaker is the same as the second version of the EV 12L.

We'll see how she does if they ever get the **** thing to me.

+1 :twisted:

Latest posts

Back