Opinions wanted on TC's G-Sharp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GD_NC

Reaction score
I'm really not an avid effects user. I dumped my Midi rig years ago and now I prefer playing directly into the amp with as little clutter as possible. (Yes, I'm just that boring) That said, I have the occasional need for a good reverb, chorus and delay. I've been using an Alesis Nanoverb in my fx loop for a while. It sound ok, but it's just too inflexible and very limited. I've been looking for another option but don't think I'm really in the market for a full multi-effects set up.

After a little research I landed on the G-Sharp. It looks like just the box to do what I need.

Anyone tried one? How do they sound?

I used a g sharp with my stilletto head and it was sweet. Sold it to buy a g system another sweet setup, but I always missed that little box. Now I have a mk 4 and a dd 20 which in it self is sufficient but I still miss the G sharp.

I'll probably be picking up a g sharp again soon, it's a very underrated sound machine and the the delay's and verbs are supercool especially for the price.

Back