Online Mesa/Boogie Amp Purchases

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I actually found a retailer! Hopefully UPS won't drop the ball!!! YAY, Mark IV Widebody Combo for me!!!

If at all possible I would drive over there and pick it up. There have been a ton of UPS disaster stories on the forum I'd only use UPS as a last resort.

+1 Yeah, definitely. Reminds me of the time when I drove from NH to Virginia on a whim to buy my first pro Pedal Steel. It was worth it.

123thefirst said:
+1 Yeah, definitely. Reminds me of the time when I drove from NH to Virginia on a whim to buy my first pro Pedal Steel. It was worth it.

Hey man! Do you still live in NH? I used to live near Portsmouth..

I don't think I'll be driving to get her.. (Keep fingers crossed!) I had an Orange AD30TC shipped via UPS twice as far from home and it actually got here in perfect condition.... man.. now I'm gonna worry... I just didn't want to wait and order through a dealer and not see it for a couple months.. I originally wanted the med. Head, but I owned a Widebody combo b4 and it was sweet. I've got the 2x12 recto cab with the RK II running through it so now I'll have the flexibility. I'll definitely be posting some youtube clips showing the differences and I'm gonna try my darnedest to dial in the RK II to match the MK IV. Probably not possible, but I like to hear and see things for myself!

phillyred79 said:
Well I actually found a retailer! Not online per-se, but I used the Dealer List on the MB website to find a dealer a state over who was willing to ship!! Hopefully UPS won't drop the ball!!! YAY, Mark IV Widebody Combo for me!!!

Keep that on the down low, Mesa dealers aren't allowed to ship outside of their territory.

phyrexia said:
phillyred79 said:
Well I actually found a retailer! Not online per-se, but I used the Dealer List on the MB website to find a dealer a state over who was willing to ship!! Hopefully UPS won't drop the ball!!! YAY, Mark IV Widebody Combo for me!!!

Keep that on the down low, Mesa dealers aren't allowed to ship outside of their territory.

Word... edited...

phillyred79 said:
Hey man! Do you still live in NH? I used to live near Portsmouth..

Small world. My mom lives in Portsmouth. I moved to Europe almost 7 years ago.

Your equipment *should* be fine being shipped. You should ask the dealer to insure it for the highest amount possible and mark fragile on the container. And have the tubes removed and put in a separate compartment.

Latest posts

Back