one ace is a winner - two is AWSOME

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hey guys,

just went back to guitar business after a long time of absence. decided to betray my roots and move to the boogie side now. i tell you, this ace combo is really great - in every aspect. just bought the second one two weeks after (its also a serialnumber in row with the first one) and have to admit the sound is just what i was looking for.

now i am looking to connect the footswitch for both amps parallel. will try to connect the backpanel fs, does anyone see any risk by doing so?

with respect!
dean

Musicman Axis
PodLiveXT
Stiletto Ace 2x12 (Stereo)

Check out radial engineering . they make some very cool switching units . i use the headbone to switch between my Stiletto and RK .

dean69 said:
now i am looking to connect the footswitch for both amps parallel. will try to connect the backpanel fs, does anyone see any risk by doing so?

I would not recommend this unless Boogie Service support advise to do so.

It *could* be unsafe for your amp.

Another solution is to make a new footswith with a multipole switch. Then you got one physical switch that switch both channel independently (at same time).

Tim McKee at Mesa artist relations reccomended the Tonebone headbone to me. Its made by radial engineering . Its a really nice little unit . Made very solid .

checked it today:

simply plug a cable between the packpanel solo and channel fs jacks and use the front access to switch (sorry couldn't wait for mesa reply and infact its a simple tip-to-ground switch). works out really fine.

I guess the challenge comes with four combo's to connect ;-)

so long!
dean

Back