how to connect two boogies with one footswitch?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

dear colleagues,

would like to know how you connected two boogies to control the solo and "master" channel with one footswitch.

i am playing two stiletto ace combos and use the second just as a "return" after the effect pedal. to raise the solo volume it makes not much sense for me to use a volume pedal. would try to connect the backpanel fs outputs via cable and see if the first amp rulz the second - any risk?

regards
dean

if you used the slave out I don't think that would hurt it, just ABSOLUTELY DON'T USE THE SPEAKER OUTPUT, you'll be shooting the wrong impedence and WAY too much current at it. Just my 2 cents worth.

you might be able to use the MB high gain amp switcher, and plug your fotswitch into it. the switcher then goes to your two amps, so you can control both amps at the same time, using just one foot pedal. does the amp come with the stiletto ace footswitch? (im assuming it does)

hm yes, hey Tarzan you again ;-)

my land rover friends asked me which headlights I prefer for the 90ty td5
the BOSCH, HELLA or PIAA - I said Land Rover spare parts, of course!

seems mr. dean is to old fashioned, but sticks now to mesa amps and will use (as long as there is abfl no other possibility) mesa parts for the mesa amps.

let me try this lehle switches and i will come back for experience exchange.

so long!
dean

i got a very simple solution for this challenge:

use one amp at the front with the usual footswitch. connect the back footswitch jacks with the other amp. it works perfect. the footswitch acts like a master for all amps.

regards
dean

Latest posts

Back