Older Dual recto sighting FS - Springfield, Mo -not mine

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
This isn't spam, or a link to a naked hot chick singer.... I just know how many people are wanting the older Dual Recto's.

I was at a local music store over lunch and seen an early 90s (2 channel) dual rectifier (with black knobs, if that means anything). It was sitting on top of a late 80s mesa 4x12 cab with the metal 1inch diamond grill.

Pretty sweet looking!!

It was at Hoover music (417-862-3573) in Springfield, Mo if anyone is from around this area and wants one.

PS.... They didn't have a price on it yet since it was "newly arrived". I think it was traded in on a hunter green Single recto w/matching 4x12 cab....And they're not even a Mesa dealer.

HEY MAN I LIVE IN WATERLOO IL. ME AND THUMP AND DAVER 101 AND JAPETUS FROM HARMONY CENTRAL HAVE A MNI AMP FEST ONCE AND A WHILE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOINE US IF YOU LIKE ON THE NEXT ONE. SHOULD BE IN NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER; I WILL LET YOU KNOW COOL.

Just got the price......

$1899 for the head and cab.

The head is a silverface with black lettering w/chrome diamond plate. The cab has two black shadows on top and 2 EV's on the bottom.

Not a bad price for a music store??

Hey ValveHeavyTone, what exactly is an "amp fest"? Not to sound stupid, but I've seen people talk about them, but never knew what they were??

I didn't look at it that close and I'm at home already, which is 45 minutes away from the music store, so I won't have a chance to look until Monday or Tueaday. I could probably snap a pic for someone with my cell phone, it wouldn't be perfect but you'd see the amp?

I was just curious if you noticed the serial number and if it might be a pre-500 one (since you said early 90's). If I was serious I could simply call them. That's okay...... Don't go out of your way.
Thanks,
Steve

I was at that music store yesterday and I looked at the serial number. I may have it wrong since I didi't write it down right then and there, but it will be close.

Serial: R-001993

Back