okay ... I have Gas for a Trem-o-Verb ...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvschulz

Reaction score
and I don;t have one around to try out. Someone who has some experience please attempt to compare/contrast the voicings of the tremoverb with my .50cal +.

i already know i get 2 separate channels and they have some sort of voicing cloning - explain what that means. my .50 cal + does not have separate channels ...

i don;t play metal. at least not now, clean, blues, rock - classic & southern sound. through tele and gibson humbuckers. i have a lot of various overdrive pedals.

Funny, out of nowhere I was gassing for one, never having heard it. What is it that causes this? Why do we feel this way? Is it the dawning realization that there are deals on this amp, and that it is generally thought of as offering one of MB's best tones ever (Blues), and some are still available like new? I think that's where my GAS started.

So I bought one off SevenStringer here last week, and it looks dang new! It appears less than a year old, not a decade old, just as described. Just got it and haven't had a chance to put her through the paces.

Latest posts

Back