OK, Now The Roadster Questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Warner

Reaction score
I would really love to get rid of my pedal board or at least cut it down to a couple stomps.

Of course I've got my tuner and wah but the chorus and tube screamer seem to sound pretty good on some settings.

The chorus fills the fat clean pretty nicely and the screamer tightens up the recto channels pretty good as well as ads a nice edge to the tweed setting.

My question is, what are you using for channel settings and what (if any) stomps are you using?

I'm in the process of making a list of settings and combination I want to try out tonight at practice.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Right now I'm using all my pedals through the loop because I don't want wires everywhere, all my pedals are on a SKB board.

I'm using my deluxe memory man with the fat/clean ch.1 and switch it in and out during certain melodies I'm working on.

I'm not digging The tube screamer a whole lot, but I dabble in it with brit mode and experiment with it once in a while.

My wah (weeping demon) is great for what ever, but I was told to move it to the front end, but right now it's good where it's at for what I use it for.

So that's it. A wah, screamer and Deluxe memory man.

Channel settings vary, from

Ch.1 clean/fat or tweed
Ch.2 I have on brit and I'm still trying to figure out if I want brit at all or if I'm going to run 1 on tweed and 2 on fat........

Ch. 3 Vintage
Ch. 4 Modern

All these are Spongy :?

Ch 1 (50wts)
Tweed
Gain 3:00 to 5:30 (My semi clean channel)
Treb 12:00
Mids 11:00
Bass 11:30
pres 11:00

Ch 2 (50 wts)
Brit
Gain 100%
Treb 12:00-ish
mids 11:00
bass 12:00
pres 10:30

Ch 3 (100wts -also my heaviest channel)
Vintage
Gain 4:00 (I mainly use single coils, 3:00 with my humbucker guitar)
treb 12:00 - 1:00
mid 11:00
bass:10:00 - 12:00
pres 11:00 - 12:00

Ch 4 (50wts)
gain 1:00
treb 12:00
mids 12:00
bass 11:00
pres 10:30

I have 2 tubescreamers that are dialed in differently that I use in different combinations with channels 1, 2 & 4.

I have a Seymour Duncan Pickup booster that I boost about 16-18db and use only with the Ch 2 (Brit mode) to push it in to "Marshall" territory"... This pushes the preamp harder and overdrives it more.

I use a Buddah Wah on every channel when needed

I sometimes use a cheap-o tremolo pedal too (when I don't A/B the Roadster with my AC30 since it has trem)

And I use a Fender pedal tuner.

Thats pretty much my set up.

Latest posts

Back