ohhh sweet recto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
Yeah just had the first major practise with the band tonight with my dual rec.,I had it cranked and it sounded...............AMAZING,no joke absolutly fab,I was thinking of changing my tele's pup's to humbuckers but after hearing this tonight its was too sweet to do such a thing

Anybody else here use a dual and a telecaster,telejas used to but he has gone,boo hoo :cry:

Yeah I was running my 3 channel dual through my 1x12" theile ported cab and the c90's are f**kin brilliant,might have to upgrade my 2x12" recto with these badboys

yeah Im gonna get it recorded witht the band tomorrow so might have it up sometime soon

Euan

TJ still comes around. Not to worry.

I was playing my EVM Thiele with my 2 ch and it sounded good too.

yeah the only thing that could be better is the bottom end with that cab,but it is a compact 1x12" and the 2x12" sounds great by itself

In my band my guitar sits on top of the mix anyways and the other guitarist fills in the middle ground so no reall y need to worry anyways,when I eventually get myself some wheeels I will use my 2x12" at all times I just need to get the 1x12" sounding amazing so I can take it to gigs in the rest of the bands cars etc etc

Im really chuffed with the sound Ive also got it tailored with most of the hiss and fizz taken out and sounds more akin to that of a 2 channel,still with a tubescreamer or such like infront like a boost It may well be alot more tighter

experimentation is the name of the game!!!

Latest posts

Back