• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nut and needle files

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
Stewmac nut files, Simonds Swiss needle files & more.

For sale is a set of Stewmac nut file in the following sizes:
0.010", 0.016", 0.024, 0.032, 0.042, & 0.049
These files ran $11.55 each when new.

Also 2 sets of Simonds Swiss needle files (Swiss made). One 4" set No.0 includes 12 files. The other set 5-1/2", No. 0 includes 12 files.

I'm also including two diamond shaped slitting files one fine (Swiss made) and one medium (USA). These are useful for starting slots on bridges and nuts.

Two triangular Nicholson (USA) files one fine 5-1/2" , the other medium 7-1/2". Both have been ground smooth on one edge. I use the fine one for dressing the ends of frets. With the smooth side against the fretboard it will not mar it. These are extremely useful for guitar setups when leveling frets.

Next a fine teardrop shaped (when looking from the end) 5-1/2" (Swiss made) file. I use this on bass nuts.

All files are still sharp and extremely useful for guitar setup especially when leveling frets.

$75

Slideshow

Since Photobucket recently updated their website I have been having some issue with it. If you can't access the slideshow I will be happy to email any to you. Just PM your email address.

Since there has been no action on this I will be willing to split off any portion of these. Such as just the nut files, swiss files, etc. Just let me know what your interest is and I will come up with a fair price, I just thought that this package would be more desirable. Obviously I was wrong.

All files sold with the exception of the 2 sets of Swiss needle files. I do have a few more slitting files that can be made available.

Latest posts

Back