now this is just retarded.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimAnsell

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Mesa-Boogie-Mark-III-Quad-Footswitch-System_W0QQitemZ280131645787QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$200+ for that?

yeesh!

:roll:

Totally ree-tarr-did... Get two FS-6's, then you also have LED's for the REV & EQ - Plus they're visible outdoors.

if there's someone stupid enough to pay that, then the guy's a genius!

I saw that a week ago. thought it looked pretty good. and was worth it in saving myself the trouble of building a footswitch. I would have bought it but I decided to spend my money on a EVH phase 90 instead....

Random Hero said:
Dale B. said:
I was stupid enough to pay that much for it. I guess he is a genius.

Retard :p

Yah, I'm toetulli ritorted. :D

But seriously...

I had placed an initial bid on the auction for $200.00. Another bidder came along and bid the thing up to $205.00. I placed another bid above his and he never bid again. I shouldn't have placed as high of a bid to start it off. In retrospect, that guy could've come along and did the same thing later. Who knows? I got it and I'm happy.

I liked the idea of having everything in one switch. The price didn't bother me. I could've gotten the Boogie switches, but I don't like having multiple switches. The cables are bad enough.

Latest posts

Back