Now the wait...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ol4t

Reaction score
I took my roadster back today, swapped for a roadking combo. Now the wait, how long must I suffer?

I had the head and a 2x12 cab. The roadster didn't have as good of a clean as the LS that I had, I feel it's because of the C90s and open back. Instead of buying another cab, my shop offered to swap for a Roadking combo. Downside...the combo weighs as much as a small truck.

Yeah..it's heavy...but the head is not so light either...add in the separate cab and it's much heavier than the combo.

I am too lazy to make multiple trips to the car...especially right now when it's -17 to -20 below wind chill in Northeast U.S. :cry:

Yeah, I have the roadster 1x12 and it is a bit hefty but surprisingly manageable. Of course the wheels help a bit. The Marshal head and 4x12 cabinet I used to haul around was a lot more hassle especially back and forth to practice. The roadster combo with the closed back is awesome and very chunky (tons of thump). I dont miss the 4x12 at all! Plus it fits in the back of my Mustang!

Back