• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Now an FEEBAY, such a deal !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

art

Reaction score
For any interested party, this rig is now placed on FEEBAY !! Good deal guys ! Sell to any boogie boarder now for 1600.00, plus actual shipping !

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-Amp-w-412-Mesa-cabinet-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ110112262189QQihZ001QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hey art, did you ever pick up a Rockerverb 50? Were you looking at the combo or the head?

Also, you said you are in Lexington, right? Are you dealing with Willcutt? I believe we are interested in the same amp!

Haven't gotten it yet ! Working on getting the mesa sold ! Yep, I am looking at the combo at Willcutt !

art said:
Haven't gotten it yet ! Working on getting the mesa sold ! Yep, I am looking at the combo at Willcutt !

I'm gonna pull the trigger on a RV50H and 2x12 cab most likely, however, I don't think I'll wait until my Mesa sells to do so... Good luck with the sale and the RV50 combo!

I'm gonna pull the trigger on a RV50H and 2x12 cab most likely, however, I don't think I'll wait until my Mesa sells to do so... Good luck with the sale and the RV50 combo!

Good luck, and thanks !

Dammit I missed the end of the auction again!

I suppose this is 100% sold now?

Latest posts

Back