• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer available: Traded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc986

Reaction score
Asking $1700 + shipping - paid through PayPal. If you are willing to do PayPal gift then $1650 + shipping

I am in the Dayton, OH area if you want to avoid shipping and do a local pickup. I'd be willing to drive 2-3 hours to meet.

Mesa Mark V Head in excellent condition. Purchased brand new from Sweetwater in July 2014. Still has the majority of Mesa's 5 year transferrable warranty (over 4 years left). Has been kept in my smoke free home, and has not been gigged.

**Note - there is a small snag in the tolex on the front/right edge that was present when the amp arrived from Sweetwater, but it is very small and in no way affects the sound or structure of the headshell. It's hard to see in the pictures.

Included:

Mark V head & power cable
Mark V Foot Controller & cable
Foot controller bag
Mesa Head cover
All hang tags & Manual

Would be willing to entertain trades or trades + cash for other high gain amps, but I'm primarily looking to sell.

References:

100% positive feedback on Ebay - username is guitarjunkie986
100% positive iTrader feedback on sevenstring.org as jc986

photo%2B1-2.JPG

photo%2B5.JPG

Bump. Would be interested in trades for a Dual or Triple multi-watt Rectifier.

Latest posts

Back