NEWB QUESTION HELP!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dual rec king

Reaction score
Hey every 1 this is a newbie question.. even though i have some what expierence with differents amps ETC.. My question is i have a dual rectifier and krank revolution jr. and i want to run both heads at the same time thew the same 2 1x12 krank rev jr cabinets i have.. o and i switched 1 speaker out.. its a 8 ohm cab and a 16 ohm cab.. is there some connection thing i can buy so i can SAFELY run both? thanks!

Wait so you spent all the money on a Recto and Rev Jr. and only want to run those through 2 1x12's? Spring for at least 1 2x12?

Why can't you run one head per cab? :?:
Do those 1 x 12 cabs even have two parallel jacks?

fluff191 said:
Wait so you spent all the money on a Recto and Rev Jr. and only want to run those through 2 1x12's? Spring for at least 1 2x12?
+1 ?

I'm thoroughly confused.

he wants to use two amp heads through one cab,and be able to switch between them live, and not blow up ether amp in the process

if that is correct you need a head bone:

http://www.tonebone.com/tb-headbone-vt.htm

Thanks for the help guys.. and in a month or so i will have enough $ for a recto 2x12 cab ;) so i can run the krank thew its cabs and the recto threw its cab.. this is just temporary..

Back