new vid of my IV and BFR

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** man, that was sweet. Sometimes I almost prefer the tones that little camera's offer. I used to record videos with mine sometimes too and often times I was pretty impressed with the tone it gave. Your playing is spot on, very clean, your tone is spot on as well, especially considering it was midnight!

What settings did you use?

thanks alot guys! i'm in love with my tone right now, just could not be happier.. check out my other vids (DT and LTE solos) if ya liked that one :p

my settings are as follows:

Lead Channel: Gain: 7.5 PULL - Treble: 7 - Bass: 1 - Mid: 5 - Drive: 7.5 IN - Presence: 0.5 IN - Voicing: Harmonics

Since it was midnight, tweed, triode, class A, but those are my settings at full power, pentode, simulclass, and it sounds way better since i initially set it up for that configuration, but it all sounds good to me.

I have my EQ on and off alot, it's in a modified V..taken from petrucci's, then tweaked a bit (mostly boosted the mids a bit and dropped the treble a bit more and bass a bit)

Playing my emerald green flame top BFR, into my Boss TU-2, then BB Preamp (off) and then MXR Carbon Copy Delay (on) then into the Mark IV (Recto 2x12 Cab)..the delay is so subtle so you can really hear the true tone of the amp..would essentially sound the exact same without those pedals in front, maybe better?? not sure how much pedals kill tone yet or not, still learning about that..thanks again!

oh ya, it really sounds 100x better in person, i need to invest in recording equipment when i'm done making my live setup..which is pretty close

Back