New user.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_OD

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum and thought i would join since I've been in love with Mesa amps since i started playing back in 2002 :)

Let me just start out with showing you some pic of my little baby :)

20082010049.jpg

20082010050.jpg

20082010051.jpg

Fully loaded Mark IIC+ (An upgraded IIc) in a Mark IV casing since it was bought in a rack.

Except for the unoriginal housing everything else (The stuff that really matters anyway) is in great condition :)

Damm thats my old amp, still miss it :D

PS , if you want the amp to sound darker try using 6l6`s in the outer sockets, i never did that because it sounded great as it is with the sylvania 6ca7`s but all 6l6`s makes my new one sound a bit more boogie hardcore.

If you are interrested i have 3 sets of sylvania 6l6´s wich are the tubes to have in that amp, but please dont remove the philips 7581a`s in the middel sockets the are the uber tube for that amp :wink:

It's actually already quite dark sounding when playing in a band mix. Makes the second guitarists Engl sound really thin and fizzy :)

I was actually considering trading it for a Mark V. I could really use the extra channel, better clean, solo boost etc but I'm just afraid that it just wont deliver the C+ tone.

Anyways, I've ordered a V to my local music store and will A/B them as soon as it gets there :)

Sounds cool with the mark V, it will be interresting for sure , let us know have it goes :wink:

Did you get emg`s for your guitar

Ps one day try the all 6l6 combo, you may like what you find.

computer people are users. musicians are players. u r a player. it looks great btw. i'm sure it sounds great too. the **** things (Mesa) are indestrucible as well.

Yeah... And in Denmark a new Dual Rectifier costs 3600 USD. So dont be a jackass and make it seem like i'm selling at a ridiculous price.

Latest posts

Back