New to the Boogie Family. Any Advice??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JW123 said:
... some pie in the sky holy grail crap that seems to float on here.

... the thing about that 'holy grail~crap' cycle is that what is 'crap' today will be someone else's 'grail' tomorrow ... and since the opposite is also true, the best we can hope for is that some where between that pendulum swing there will be a 'holy~crap' moment for someone. :roll:

Just got a Stiletto Ace and it sounds awesome. Cleans, crunch, and distortion are all great. Was really surprised at how nice the clean channel sounded. Mesas are defintely great amps. Guess I'm a member of the Mesa Boogie "snob" sorority too....lol

whiteop said:
Just got a Stiletto Ace and it sounds awesome. Cleans, crunch, and distortion are all great. Was really surprised at how nice the clean channel sounded. Mesas are defintely great amps. Guess I'm a member of the Mesa Boogie "snob" sorority too....lol

... I swear
I've never been and never will be a member of any sorority ... :lol:

whiteop said:

Can I hold up a sign, "Will flash boobs for gear"? hahaha

Back