New to the board: Hi!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this board, but have had my DC5 for yeeeaaars and loving it. Got an old Strat and and an 05 LP Standard as my main axes, and most recently been "gassing" for a Fender PRII (will the madness ever cease ...nevermind, I know the answer to that). Anyway, I have been reading through pages and pages of the archives and decided, man, this is a cool place. So hello, and looking forward to sharing with you all! Take care fellow gearheads!
:mrgreen:
Edward

Hi Edward!

I'm new too... Have been using a Studio preamp with a 2:90 for years and recently decided to just go for a nice combo.... Leave the rack stuff back int he 80's like I should have long ago. :)

Anyway, I am picking up a hardwood Mark IV tomorrow.... can't wait!

-Norman

P.S. Nice to meet you :)

Welcome to the forum Edward. There is alot of good info here. I am also a DC-5 owner (about 10 years now).

Thanks for the welcome, guys! Funny how on most boards most of the traffic is either on the Mark or the Rects. I did some extensive archive searching here, though, and actually found some love out there for the DC series. Cool reading! I've had mine, too, for about 10 years and I still love it! Rock on, all!

Edward

Welcome to the board Edward, this is most definitely a cool board. Definitely has some of the nicest, not to mention helpful people I've had the pleasure of knowing. Take care.

-Phil

Back