New to Board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to Board — Hello to everyone. Finally got the time to join and read. Fighting pancreatic cancer stage iv for 3rd time, but this time around I will beat it for good just wish I didn’t get it before I finally retired. Music soothe the soul.

Quick questions is anyone having issues looking at settings/view settings on the grailtone site. When I click on view settings I get nothing?

New to Board — Hello to everyone. Finally got the time to join and read. Fighting pancreatic cancer stage iv for 3rd time, but this time around I will beat it for good just wish I didn’t get it before I finally retired. Music soothe the soul.

Quick questions is anyone having issues looking at settings/view settings on the grailtone site. When I click on view settings I get nothing?
Prayers for you and the family

Praying for you. I have not been on the GrailTone site in years. When I left, there was a dearth of activity. What sort of settings are you seeking?

Praying for you. I have not been on the GrailTone site in years. When I left, there was a dearth of activity. What sort of settings are you seeking?
Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement. Think God has given us all the gift of music — one of His many gifts.

Oh I am always looking for different sounds for my Mark IV, LSS x 2, Cali Tweed 40, Fillmore 100, just gave my son the F50. Almost bought a Rivera Stage IV but said no I have enough toys for now — actually ran out of room with all the other gadgets. Still working on finishing my new pedal boards, but majority of the time just plug in straight and let the amp and hands do everything without coloring it.

Lately I have been more into Allman Brothers type sounds/settings. For some reason I keep going back to later 60s to mid 80s music (mainly early to mid 70s) heck even Seals and Croft, love Louie Sheltons work over the years. Guess we all go back to memories of the childhood that made us - simpler times. Maybe I am stuck in time.

I just liked going through all of the GrailTone stuff to get ideas on amp settings to see what others have come up with. I am always looking for clean, jazzy settings, and of course as mentioned Allman brothers type sound (that early type era).

I use my SG on channel 2 of my Mark IV. Nice sound, very reminiscent of ABB. My LP reacts to channel 3 better that it does to channel 2.

For jazzy (with a touch of hair) on the IV, I use channel 1, with the gain pretty much cranked. As a side note, channel 2 picks up where channel 1 leads off.

I use my SG on channel 2 of my Mark IV. Nice sound, very reminiscent of ABB. My LP reacts to channel 3 better that it does to channel 2.

For jazzy (with a touch of hair) on the IV, I use channel 1, with the gain pretty much cranked. As a side note, channel 2 picks up where channel 1 leads off.
Thanks I’ll try the gain cranked up on channel 1. I think I know the sound you are talking about on ch2 my PRS does well with that one — so does my ultra luxe strat. Just dialed in a great tone on clean channel (with strat) of LSS for Blue Sky.

@Custom24 , how have you been doing these last few days? Feeling okay?
Tired most of the time par for the course. I have my days some better than others, but I am strong they say. Radiation starts next week. Thank you so much for asking. Tough road I have a head, but unfortunately I have been down that road before. Some really great people on the forum. Glad I finally started slowly posting. Funny how fast life can go — it can be a blur at times. Live it to the fullest and always seize the day. Maybe they can radiate my boogies to supercharge them even more. Lol 😂 gotta keep a sense of humor.

Latest posts

Back