New to Board, no hurry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lourderman8415

Reaction score
First post. Joined at the suggestion of an employe at Mesa, Thank you Mollie. I'm selling my Mark lI100/50 watt one 15'' E.V. speaker combo. Made in April of 1984 Trying to get an honest price point for what it's worth. I ordered it new from factory 30 years ago. It may be one of the highly prized C+?? Maybe not. I'm old, but not an old fool. I have All my original paperwork. It's in immaculate condition. I'll post pictures soon. Not a computer genius at all.

First post. Joined at the suggestion of an employe at Mesa, Thank you Mollie. I'm selling my Mark lI100/50 watt one 15'' E.V. speaker combo. Made in April of 1984 Trying to get an honest price point for what it's worth. I ordered it new from factory 30 years ago. It may be one of the highly prized C+?? Maybe not. I'm old, but not an old fool. I have All my original paperwork. It's in immaculate condition. I'll post pictures soon. Not a computer genius at all.

The thing about it being a 15" model throws a wrench in the gears, It should be a "K" model. but I have seen otherwise on Mark 3 coliseums.

Latest posts

Back