New Royal Atlantic/ Ed replacement?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordybaby

Reaction score
New clips on Mesa's website looks and sounds like a 2 channel ED. Looks promising.
http://www.mesaboogie.com/

I don't think the Royal Atlantic is an ED replacement. The two are just not built on the same circuits and from what I have heard they certainly don't sound the same.

For the future I think there should be a Royal Electra Dyne, which would be the same ED, but with the extra Royal atlantic funtions added 8)

J.J said:
I don't think the Royal Atlantic is an ED replacement. The two are just not built on the same circuits and from what I have heard they certainly don't sound the same.

For the future I think there should be a Royal Electra Dyne, which would be the same ED, but with the extra Royal atlantic funtions added 8)
That would be nice.

The royal Atlantic shares only design aesthetics with the electradyne. The tones and circuits are unique to the royal Atlantic.

My boogie sales rep has a prototype and has done nothing but rave about it, so my expectations are very high for this amp. He said the attenuator works incredibly well.

It looks like it will still be another month or two before these land on dealer doorsteps, but you can be sure we will shoot a high quality video of the royal Atlantic and also a video comparing it directly with the electradyne. :p

HaggertysMusic said:
The royal Atlantic shares only design aesthetics with the electradyne. The tones and circuits are unique to the royal Atlantic.

My boogie sales rep has a prototype and has done nothing but rave about it, so my expectations are very high for this amp. He said the attenuator works incredibly well.

It looks like it will still be another month or two before these land on dealer doorsteps, but you can be sure we will shoot a high quality video of the royal Atlantic and also a video comparing it directly with the electradyne. :p

**BIEBERFEVERSQUEEEEAAALLLL**

I look forward to this video with delicious anticipation!!!

Assumer said:
I keep checking my local guitar center but no Royal Atlantic.

They are not in production yet. Most likely they will start building them in June... Hopefully. Boogie wont give an exact time and certainly dont want to deliver a product that isnt just right.

you seem to have pretty good inside scoop. It`s the 3RD of June.....I was told by Chris @MB customer service probably third week to end of June @ best. He told me this in first week(i think) of May .just hope they are on schedule I saw where you said your store would do video of RA and video of RA compared to ED. This is exactly what I want to see! Keep up the good work. Video`s are way above average and very informative . Thanks! Jeffp

Latest posts

Back