New Rig Pics (AKA keeping it simple...)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

formisano

Reaction score
Here are some new pictures of my newly simplified rig. Simplicity has never felt (or sounded) so good!

noodles0.jpg

noodles1.jpg

This is what I'm currently playing through it:

9.jpg

FINALLY!! Someone going with the best essentials! I admire you for going simple and having the best of the best in doing so. That Braz is quite a thing to behold. Nice work brother.

I KNEW who the author of this thread was just by seeing the title...

formisano said:
boxcarmonument said:
Nice!
Now Maybe I'm missing some important information! But what's with the Ramen Noodles? I prefer chicken myself.

Well, I had 89 cents left over, so... :D

HA! HA! :lol: :lol:

Actually I thought you were trying to cook them from the heat on top of the amp! :shock:
And I did not want to tell you that you would need water for this since electrical & H2O don't mix too well! :lol: :lol:

My problem with this thread is that I can't tell what pedals the OP is using (perhaps due to my poor vision). But I do think that just a few outboard devices will do just fine. I play through a Nomad 55 2X12. I use just three outboard devices. In the FX loop, I have a rack mount digital delay/ chorus that is used sparingly (as an alternative to the reverb, which on the Nomad is pretty much non-existent), and a 10 band graphic EQ. On the front end, I have an actual home made four stage 12AX7 tube pre amp with four gain pots. That is used as a "clean boost" which also lets me relieve the amp's pre amp's overdrive channel tubes of a bit of stress, giving me more clarity. Works for me.

JOEY B. said:
DSC03468.jpg

Most of the time it is one or the other, but sometimes it is a twosome.

DSC04190.jpg

99% of the time this is the ONLY input device. I am also a big fan of the simple approach. 8)

WHAT HAPPENED to your Les Paul!?!

Latest posts

Back